No one has time in today’s modern world. Technology has made everyone’s work easier. Washing machines are also a part of the same technology. We will discuss the Best Washing Machine Under 15000 in this article, so stay with me.
First, you wash the clothes by hand, but now put them in the washing machine and wash the clothes.
The machine has made the work of women at home a little easier.
There are many types of models of washing machines in the market. As some washing machines are semi-automatic, some are fully automatic and some machines are inserted to wash clothes from the front, which we call front load washing machines, it is a fully automatic washing machine.
In some washers, clothes are inserted from the top of the laundry to wash them. They are known as top-load-washing machines. This washing machine comes in both semi-automatic and fully automatic variants.
There are 2 types of fully automatic washing machines, top-load, and front-load.
Front-load washing machines are better at washing and also reduce water consumption. But front-load fully-automatic washing machines are expensive (Usually above 15,000).
Top load fully automatic washers cost less, and you can get decent machines in 15000. I have covered the “Best washing machine under 15000” in this article.
Low-end machines have a capacity of about 6 kg or less for families with 2-3 members.
Similarly, high-end machines have capacities of more than 6kg which are suitable for the 3-5 family members. You can choose your washing machine according to your needs.
In this list, we have given you information about both semi-automatic and fully automatic washers.
You can choose the best washing machine for yourself from the Best Washing Under 15000 In India given by us.
Here you are provided with an update over time. You can choose the best washing machine for yourself from this post.
I recommend reading the Washing Machine Cleaning Tips at the end of the article.
You can also see:- Best Washing Machine In India 2021 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Recommended- You can extend the life of your washing machine by following some simple cleaning steps given at the end of the article.
Here’s the list of 10 Best Fully-Automatic or Semi-Automatic Washing Machine ranging from 9000 to 15000.
- 1 Top 10 Best Washing Machine Under 15000 in India 2021
- 1.1 Samsung 6.2 kg Best Fully-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- 1.2 Haier 5.8 Kg Best Fully-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- 1.3 Bosch 6.5 Kg Best Fully-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
- 1.4 Whirlpool 7.2 Kg Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
- 1.5 Godrej 6.2 Kg Best Fully-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
- 1.6 Samsung 7.2 Kg Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
- 1.7 LG 6.2 Kg Inverter Best Fully-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- 1.8 Whirlpool 8 Kg Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
- 1.9 Panasonic 6 KG 5 Star Fully- Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- 1.10 Panasonic 6.5 KG 5-Star Semi-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
- 2 10 Best Fully-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine Under 15000 in India 2021
- 3 Best Fully-Automatic Washing Machine Buying Guide
- 4 Fully-Automatic Washing Machines Advantage
- 5 Fully-Automatic Washing Machines Disadvantage
- 6 10 Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine Under 15000 in India 2021
- 7 Best Semi-Automatic Washing Machine Buying Guide
- 8 Semi-Automatic Washing Machine Working
- 9 Semi-Automatic Washing Machines Advantage
- 10 Semi-Automatic Washing Machines Disadvantage
- 11 Washing Machine Working Principle
- 12 Some Tips to Keep Your Washing Machine Clean and Fresh
- 13 Washing Machine Production by country
- 14 Washing Machine FAQ.
- 14.1 Which brand is best in the washing machine?
- 14.2 Which washing machine is best in 2019?
- 14.3 Which is the best fully automatic washing machine?
- 14.4 Which is the best washing machine in India?
- 14.5 How do I choose a good washing machine?
- 14.6 Which is the best washing machine front load or top load?
- 14.7 Is MarQ washer good?
- 14.8 How to use the Fully-Loaded Washing Machine?
- 14.9 What size washing machine is suitable for a family of 4?
- 14.10 Does a fully automatic washing machine consume more water?
- 14.11 Which is the best washing machine under 15000?
- 14.12 Which company washing machine is best?
- 14.13 Which washer is better LG or Samsung?
- 15 My Favorite Washing Machine Under 15000
- 16 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Washing Machine Under 15000 in India 2021
Samsung 6.2 kg Best Fully-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
Samsung 6.2 Kg fully-automatic top-load washing machine is a powerful washing machine with great features. This is the best washing machine under the 15000 range.
A machine is suited for washing clothes for families with 2-3 members. It has special features like Easy Iron, Eco Tub Clean, Auto Restart, and Magic Filter.
Eco Tub Clean Technology keeps the tub clean without any chemicals. It also informs you at the right time.
It has a uniform flow of water, which allows the washer to wash clothes properly and distribute the detergent evenly.
The Samsung washing machine uses air turbo technology, which rapidly rotates the drum to remove more water so that the drying time is reduced.
It has easy UI / simple control, which makes the control panel user-friendly. Its round edge design makes this washing machine quite attractive.
- 6.2 Kg Best Fully-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
- Suitable for 2-3 Members
- A feature like Air turbo, auto restart, child lock, magic filter, tempered glass windows.
- Eco tub Clean
- Round Edge Design
- Easy UI/Simpler Control
- Intuitive LED
Haier 5.8 Kg Best Fully-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
Haier 5.8 Kg best fully-automatic top-load washing machine equipped with Fuzzy Logic which gives you effective wash. The 5.8 Kg capacity washing machine comes with a 2-years comprehensive warranty on the product.
The Haier 5.8 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine is a great and high-performance appliance for your home.
It has a stainless steel drum, which provides a powerful smart washing facility with a weight of 5.8 kg capacity.
This fully automatic top-load washing machine is equipped with practical features.
It has a digital display panel, control buttons, and a hard glass cover that gives you comfort.
The Haier 5.8 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine comes with six washing programs.
This washing machine consists of six separate washing programs for cotton, synthetic, mix, ECO, pre-wash, quick wash, daily wash, rinse and spin. Additionally, it includes memory function, spin speed, rinse cycle and rinse grip, quick wash, half-load, and drain options.
This washing machine has a quick wash function, which washes your clothes without consuming too much time.
This washing machine has an auto power-off function, in which the unit turns off automatically when the washing cycle is complete. It is convenient and saves both water and electricity.
- Best Fully-Automatic Top-Loading washing machine easy to use
- Capacity 5.8 Kg is suitable for bachelors & couples
- The spin speed of 700 RPM
- 6 wash program customized for your specific needs
- Self-Diagnostic feature
Bosch 6.5 Kg Best Fully-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
Bosch 6.5 Kg fully-automatic top-load washing machine comes with an intelligent power wave wash system which gives a perfect wash quality. Bosch 6.5 Kg fully-automatic top-load washing machine has an innovative pulsator design.
This washing machine comes with a child lock system. This washing machine is a one-touch start.
Effectively the lint and fluff are collected so that your laundry is clean. The power wave wash system gives perfect wash results.
This washing machine has a power-off memory feature, which resumes the washing cycle from a closed point during a power failure.
It’s dual dispenser flexibility to use liquid or powder detergents ensures good solubility of the detergent and provides better washing results.
This washing machine is capable of operating at 0.3 bar water pressure. It is an ideal washing machine for places where water pressure is low.
- Best Fully-Automatic Top load Washing Machine
- Washing machine Capacity 6.5Kg is suitable for families with 3 to 4 members
- Easy to use
- Affordable with great wash quality
- Spin Speed 680RPM
- 8 Wash program customized for your specific needs
- Child lock safety feature
- One-touch start and soft closing lid
- It has a feature like Power wave, wash system, Magic filter
Whirlpool 7.2 Kg Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
The Whirlpool 7.2 Kg semi-automatic top-load washing machine is an excellent washing machine in the house because of its great features. This is the best washing machine under 15000.
Whirlpool’s ACE Supreme Plus 7.2 Kg is a semi-automatic washing machine, which comes with an ACE wash station. It is specially designed for washing, sorting, and tipping.
The lint filter allows the effective collection of lint so that clothes come out clean and fresh after every wash.
The impeller provides the correct speed for the clothing to effectively remove dirt. Its Multi-utility trays help you keep dry clothes separate and used to transport the clothes.
Whirlpool 7.2 Kg semi-automatic top-load washing machine has an inbuilt scrubber, which helps to wash your clothes properly.
- Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
- Capacity 7.2 Kg is Suitable for 3-4 Members
- Feature Like lint filter, Spin Shower
- Multi-utility tray
- Ace wash station
Godrej 6.2 Kg Best Fully-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
Godrej 6.2 Kg fully-automatic top-load washing machine has great features. The super-smart Godrej washing machine calculates, soaks and dries at the press of a button. Godrej give you the best washing machine under the 15000 range
An intelligent micro-computer controls all operations properly to ensure a perfect wash.
The washing machine is equipped with fuzzy load and quality sensing to determine the water level and wash cycle appropriate for the wash load.
The Godrej 6.2 kg fully automatic top-load washing machine comes with a 5 wash program that gives you complete comfort as per your washing needs.
This washing machine has an inbuilt active soak feature of 5-8 minutes, so it ensures effective stain removal in every program.
This washing machine has the ability to remember which, in the event of a power failure, saves the programmed setting and turns on the washing machine where the power is turned off.
Then the i-wash technology of this washing machine makes it very efficient in its work. The 6 ridges on the pulsator help create better water turbulence for a powerful wash.
- Best Fully-Automatic Top-Loading Washing Machine
- Capacity 6.2 Kg is suitable for bachelors and couples
- Stainless steel drum
- Auto-restart and memory back up
Samsung 7.2 Kg Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
This Samsung 7.2 Kg Washing machine is a comfortable device, as it comes some of the best features not usually available with another device.
The Samsung 7.2 Kg semi-automatic washing machine comes with served intelligent features that help provide a good wash to clothes, curtains, linen, etc.
The washing machine comes with an inbuilt and detachable lint filter that collects loose threads, lint, and hair and prevents them from settling at the bottom of the washing machine or blocking the pipes.
This washing machine has a turbo air dryer which speeds up the clothes drying system. While the dual air-intake system draws in more air to dry clothes at a good speed.
Its sleek design makes this washing machine even more attractive. Its 2-way inner handle helps it move easily.
- Best Semi-Automatic Washing machine
- Capacity 7.2Kg is suitable for families with 3-4 members
- Spin Speed 1000 RPM
- Lowest water and energy consumption
- Features like 3 Wash program, Buzzer
LG 6.2 Kg Inverter Best Fully-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
LG 6.2 Kg inverter fully-automatic top-load washing machine comes with smart inverter technology.
The revolutionary in-built jet spray washes off dirt and excess detergent giving you the best wash possible without the use of hands.
The motor of this washing machine comes with BMC motor protection, which completely surrounds it. This leaves no room for dust, insects, and moisture.
Its punch + 3 creates a stream of water in the vertical direction that mixes the laundry up or down and also repeats it for the result of washing.
This washing machine comes with a Smart Diagnosis feature. If there is a problem with your washing machine, then connect it to the SmartThinQ app and know the problem. This allows you to diagnose 86 errors.
It has a stainless steel drum, so there will be no rust problems, no bacteria, no germs, only a long life.
We assure that your tub will never be unpleasant. The tub cleans well, sterilizing both the inner and outer tubs.
- Best Fully-Automatic top-loading Washing machine
- Capacity 6.2 is suitable for 2-3 members
- Smart inverter technology motor
- It has 3 smart motions with 36 percent more energy savings
- Smart diagnosis feature help to find out the error with the help of Smart-Thinq app
Whirlpool 8 Kg Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine
Whirlpool 8 Kg semi-automatic top-load washing machine comes with Turbodry technology. Turbodry technology allows you to fully dry clothes in 15 minutes of sun drying.
The high-efficiency motor that gives a robust performance on speed up to 1450 rpm. Whirlpool washing machine comes fitted with big wheels so that you can easily move the machine.
This washing machine has a smart handle that makes it easy to move the machine without any help.
Its super soak technique helps remove hard dirt by soaking and cleaning continuously for 25 minutes.
Its ace wash station makes it easy to disassemble and carry dry clothing.
- Best Semi-Automatic Washing machine
- Capacity 8Kg is suitable for families with 5 or more members
- Water and energy saving
- Features like Turbo dry technology gives you perfectly dry clothes in 15 minutes
- High-efficiency motor that gives a robust performance on speed up to 1450 rpm
- Super soak feature
Panasonic 6 KG 5 Star Fully- Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
Panasonic is a Japanese company. Panasonic is known worldwide for its quality and superior products.
He has a 70-year experience in manufacturing washing machines.
Panasonic washing machines are designed to be user friendly. Its design is excellent.
It’s powerful motor washes heavy fabrics such as curtains, linens, etc. very easily.
This washing machine is a best washing machine under 15000. In this you get fuzzy control technology, in which it optimizes the wash experience by measuring the weight of the load and suggesting the water level.
Its aquabate technology ensures complete cleanliness and removes dirt from the fibers.
Its one-touch Smart Wash helps you achieve optimal wash performance.
If a power outage occurs, the power-off memory function saves the time required to reset the wash cycle from where it has been stopped.
- Best Washing Machine Under 15000
- Suitable for bachelors & couple
- 8 wash program
- 10-year warranty on motor
- One-touch washing program makes it easy to wash clothes
Panasonic 6.5 KG 5-Star Semi-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
This washing machine is at number 10 in the list of best washing machines under 15000 and it fits in your budget perfectly.
Panasonic’s washing machine is available in 6.5 kg with a 5-star rating.
Its 6.5 kg capacity is suitable for 3 to 4 people.
Panasonic is a Japanese brand, designed to benefit the user in each wash course. You get a powerful 360w motor in it. In which you can wash your heavy clothes easily.
The powerful rotating pulsar generates turbulent currents to move the fabric back and forth in the fabric machine. It removes all the dirt from the cloth and cleans it thoroughly.
Its rust-proof body protects this washing machine from rust and gives the washing machine a longer-lasting life.
It has been made user friendly which is very easy to use.
The lint filter supplied in the machines is designed to hold the lint, the pieces of wet paper that accidentally remain in the clothing, this filter prevents any residue from sticking to other clothes.
Air dry features enable a strong flow of air to dry your clothes quickly, while a high percentage of them remove moisture.
- Suitable for 3-4 members
- Powerful motor
- Best semi-automatic washing machine under 15000
- 2 years warranty on product and 5 years on motor
- Powerful washing machine for effectively washing
10 Best Fully-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine Under 15000 in India 2021
Find the list of “Best Fully-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine Under 15000”. Click to check the price at Amazon.
Best Fully-Automatic Washing Machine Buying Guide
What a fully-automated machine names say- they come with many programs and washing modes that will work at the push of a button.
The Washing Machine does everything automatically, so once you select your program there is no need to do anything else, just turn it on.
It comes in two types, Top-load, and Front-Load. In Top-load washing machines, you can put the washing clothes inside the machine from the top.
Similarly, in front load washing machines, washing clothes are inserted from the front of the machine into it.
Fully-Automatic Washing Machines Advantage
- You can relax while washing clothes or even you can go shopping too. The washing machine automatically pours water for wash and rinse, dry the clothes and then switch off itself.
- It includes many laundry functions, Fuji Logic, hot water supply and much more.
- Everything is automatic including wash, rinse and dry.
- No stains are left after the wash.
- No need to do any scrubbing.
Fully-Automatic Washing Machines Disadvantage
- Requires continuous water supply, moreover, the optimum water pressure also required.
- It’s much expensive.
- It consumes much electricity.
- Heavy Weighted.
- Make loud noises while washing.
10 Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine Under 15000 in India 2021
Find the list of “Best Semi-Automatic Top-Load Washing Machine Under 15000”. Click to check the price at Amazon.
Best Semi-Automatic Washing Machine Buying Guide
One difference between fully automatic and semi-automatic washing machines is that fully automatic machines envisage washing and drying in a single container.
When using a semi-automatic machine you have to transfer clothes from one container to another.
Semi-Automatic Washing Machine Working
Semi-automatic washing machines are top-load machines.
The basic feature of a semi-automatic machine is that you can manually pour it from the laundry tub into the drying tub.
Some are single-tub semi-automatic machines, but they are not very popular.
These machines have an agitator in the form of a centrally placed spindle which performs the same function of sweeping the fabric in turn by pushing the cloth in directions.
The impeller design consists of a rotating disk that produces a whirlpool-like effect with water that extends around the fabric.
Here is some of the advantage and disadvantage of the Semi-Automatic Washing Machines.
Semi-Automatic Washing Machines Advantage
- Semi-automatic washing machines are cheaper than full-automatic washing machines.
- This machine reduces water consumption. You decide for yourself how much water the machine needs. These machines do not require a continuous water supply.
- Power cuts are more in small towns. These machines are useful in the sense that you can stop and start them whenever you want.
- You can keep clothes in the washtub at any time during the cycle. It is also possible to use simultaneous washing and spin cycles.
Semi-Automatic Washing Machines Disadvantage
- Semi-Automatic machines from laundry tubs to spinning tubs consume a lot of your time. In fully-automated machines, you can load the fabric one and let the machine do the rest.
- You have the facility of controlled use of water, but you need to maintain a minimum level regardless of the number of your laundry. This is not the case with fully automated ones because some machines consume less water when you have fewer clothes to wash.
- In a semi-automatic machine, it is not advisable to wash expensive clothes like expensive sarees. This is because agitators and impellers can mess up your clothes.
- When you transfer clothes from the washtub to the spin tub, you need to turn off the power. This is necessary to prevent unnecessary electric shock.
Washing Machine Working Principle
The washing machine works on the principle of both laws of physics, which have a centrifugal and centrifugal force.
The machine works on 2 cycle washing cycles and rinses cycles.
The wash cycle passes through the centrifugal force, with force from inside to outside to ensure that each cloth is soaked in soapy water, here the water with soap must pass through the centrifugal force.
The rinse cycle occurs when the centripetal force comes into action where the force comes from outside so that the soapy water comes out and a water-free zone is presented inside the machine.
It occurs by force between the fabric and the drum walls of the washing machine.
Here is the reference video of Washing Machine Working
Some Tips to Keep Your Washing Machine Clean and Fresh
In today’s time, when people do not have time to do their work, we can rely on technology. Washing machines are part of the same technology.
Washing clothes by hand is now an old thing, it takes longer. That is why it is easier to wash clothes in the washing machine than in hands.
Most of us rely on our washing machine to keep our clothes fresh and clean but very few actually clean it regularly.
Incorrect maintenance can result in poor fabric cleaning, leaks, and even breakage.
So how do you keep your washing machine clean? Here are some tips on how to keep your washing machine clean.
And yes remember that you should always read the instructions of your washing machine and follow the instructions given.
Check Washing Machine Detergent Drawer
For a front-loading washing machine, first, detach the detergent drawer (you must have a description of the instruction to do so).
Detergent drawers can collect some extra detergents, which can prevent your clothes from being cleaned properly, as well as closing your drains over time.
Once you remove the detergent drawer, soak it in warm water and remove any residue from an old toothbrush. Once you are doing this, spray with an anti-bacterial spray to get rid of any germs.
Check the back of the rubber gasket
Be sure to thoroughly clean the back of the rubber band running around the drum before cleaning the drum.
Many of your clothes gather behind these bands. This is why it is important that you do regular cleaning. Just clean any debris and do an anti-bacterial spray.
Clean the drum
To clean your machine’s drum, set it to wash on a cycle of hot water. Add a cup of vinegar, which will eliminate germs and remove any unpleasant odors.
When the cycle is complete, leave the washing machine door open and allow the drum to dry. Once this is done, your machine will be cleaned and the machine will be free from any stench.
Keep the filter clean and empty
Most washing machines have a filter – you can find it in front of the washing machine, behind a small hatch.
It is important that you clean this filter regularly, as it collects pieces of clothes, hair, coins, tissues and more.
To clean the filter, simply open the hatch and get rid of everything trapped in the filter.
However, remember that sometimes the filters are so blocked that there may be a waterlogging behind them, so prepare with an old kitchen towel and bowl to collect any excess water.
Keep fresh after every wash
When you do not need to clean thoroughly after every wash, there are small measures that you can use to make your washing machine run smoothly.
After each wash, the machine leaves the door open for air to enter and prevent germs. You can also give the rubber gasket a quick wipe to prevent any unpleasant smells from developing.
Washing Machine Production by country
|Republic of Moldova||36,200||2005|
Washing Machine FAQ.
Which brand is best in the washing machine?
There are many brands available in the market, such as LG, Whirlpool, Samsung, and IFB and each has its own features.
By the way, all brands are very popular. Whirlpool is the most durable washing machine, which has created a distinct identity in the Indian market.
Which washing machine is best in 2019?
This article has reviewed the best washing machine in India in 2019. All these washing machines are the best washing machines in 2019, so you can select the best washing machine among them.
Which is the best fully automatic washing machine?
Top-load fully automatic washing machines are the best when it comes to budget. It is lower in price than a front-load washing machine.
This article lists the best full-automatic top-load washing machines you can choose.
Whirlpool, Samsung, LG offer the best automatic washing machines. So you can choose the best washing machine for you according to your needs.
Which is the best washing machine in India?
The Whirlpool washing machine is the best washing machine in India. In this article, I have reviewed the best washing machines in India keeping in mind all the requirements.
How do I choose a good washing machine?
A good washing machine has many characteristics. We should take care of those characteristics according to our requirements.
Washing machines such as top-load, front-load, fully automatic, and semi-automatic.
Washing machine technology such as inverter technology and direct drive technology. Inverter technology is especially capable of saving power when you feel the need to use a motor.
Inverter technology enables machines to run at the optimum speed for the load.
Direct drive technology is the system where the motor is directly connected to the drum of the washing machine.
Due to the increasing energy efficiency and reduction in noise and vibration with conventional machines, we should keep all these things in mind when purchasing a good washing machine.
Which is the best washing machine front load or top load?
Both machines are perfect in their respective categories. First, if we talk about budget, front-load washing machines are more expensive than top-load washing machines.
By the way, if your budget is low and you also want good features, then I would suggest a top load washing machine.
Top-load washing machines save electricity as well as water and also use fewer detergents.
Here is an image for your reference that shows you the difference between top-load and front-load.
Is MarQ washer good?
The powerful 7.5 kg fully automatic front load washing machine in the MarQ by Flipkart features a powerful motor, which increases the rotation speed by 25%.
In this way, clothes are washed faster, and stains get rid of easily. The motor is made of highly durable copper, which ensures long-lasting performance. So we can say MarQ is a good washer.
How to use the Fully-Loaded Washing Machine?
- Connect the machine to the power socket.
- Connect both hot and cold inlets to the water pipe.
- Make sure that you place the wastewater outlet in the proper place.
- Add a good washing powder.
- Power on the machine
- Set the water level manually (if it does not start)
What size washing machine is suitable for a family of 4?
For a family of 4, it is advisable to choose a washing machine ranging from 6.5 KG to 8 KG. It is the perfect size for a family of 4. All your clothes will get washed easily.
Does a fully automatic washing machine consume more water?
The total water consumption of water will depend on how you use the machine and capacity.
In addition, top-loading automatic washing machines consume more water than front-loading.
Please note that some washing machines (models and manufacturers) are better than others in terms of saving water.
Which is the best washing machine under 15000?
There is a lot of washing machines available under 15000, which is very efficient in its work.
Here is the list of the best washing machines under 15000, from which you can select the best washing machine for yourself. All washing machines are very efficient in their work.
Here is the list of best washing machine under 15000
- Samsung 6.5 Kg best fully-automatic top-load washing machine
- Haier 5.8 Kg best fully-automatic top-load washing machine
- Godrej 6.2 Kg best fully-automatic top-load washing machine
- LG 6.2 Kg inverter best fully-automatic top-load washing machine
- Whirlpool 8Kg best semi-automatic top-load washing machine
Which company washing machine is best?
All brands (companies) are skilled in their respective fields. Therefore, it would not be right to call anyone company the best. But if you want to choose the best, I will ask you to choose Whirlpool, Samsung, and LG.
Whirlpool is an Indian brand. Its customer service is very good.
Which washer is better LG or Samsung?
LG is the more popular brand, however, Samsung and LG have the same factor. They lack a national service network and search service may be a problem in your area.
Both machines have their own characteristics, but first, you should know who can fix the brand.
This may be more important than the election. Both are machines and the brand is excellent.
Related: You can also find the Best Top Load Washing Machines in India at mrwashingmachine.in
My Favorite Washing Machine Under 15000
The first name on my favorite list is Whirlpool 8Kg best semi-automatic top-load washing machine. It is an 8 Kg semi-automatic washing machine. This capacity is perfect for 5 or more members.
Find the link to buy it: Buy Whirlpool 8 Kg best semi-automatic top-load washing machine from Amazon
My second favorite washing machine is LG 6.2 Kg inverter best fully-automatic top-load washing machine. Its 6.2 Kg capacity is suitable for 2-3 members.
Find the link to buy it: Buy LG 6.2 Kg inverter best fully-automatic top-load washing machine from Amazon
These are the best washing machine list. You can choose the washing machine of your choice from the list of best washing machine under 15000 I offer.
I hope you are happy with the information given by me. You can send your suggestions in the comment box below and if you have any question, you can ask us, I will try to answer all your questions.
You should share this article of mine so that others can also get this information.