Are you Searching Best Room Heaters in India?
Winter is about to begin. The winter season is like a festival, as it lasts barely 2 or 3 months. Many people like the winter.
People visit various hill stations from across the country to enjoy snowfall in winter. By the way, I also like the winter season.
But this season has another side. If you live in North India then in winter room heater becomes an essential requirement. I am from Uttarakhand, so I felt that the room heater is very useful in winter. So I started my research to buy room heaters online.
In another country, room heaters are known as space heaters. They create a warm atmosphere inside a room and protect household members from the cold outside.
Here is the Infographic of Best Room Heaters in India
In this article, I will tell you how to choose the right Room Heater. Room Heater suits you perfectly.
This is a list of Amazon’s bestseller Room Heaters. You can choose your room heater according to your needs.
Here is the list of Best Room Heaters in India.
- 1 Top 9 Best Room Heaters in India 2020
- 1.1 Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Best Room Heater
- 1.2 Usha Quartz 800-Watt Best Room Heater
- 1.3 Havells OFR-9Fin 2500-Watt PTC Fan Best Room Heater
- 1.4 Havells Iron Calido Gold 2000 Watt, PTC fan Best Room Heater
- 1.5 Havells OFR 13Fin 2900-Watt PTC Fan Best Room Heater
- 1.6 Usha 423 N Heat Convector Best Room Heater
- 1.7 Morphy Richards OFR 9F 2400-Watt Oil-filled radiator with PTC fan Best Room heater
- 1.8 Bajaj Delux 2000-Watt Best Room Heater
- 1.9 Usha HC 812 T 2000-Watt Heat convector Best Room Heater
- 2 Premium Quality Best Room Heaters
- 3 Best Oil-Filled Room Heater in India
- 4 Best Room Heater for Baby in India
- 5 Best Wall Mount Room Heater in India
- 6 Best Room Heater Company/Brands in India
- 7 Best Room Heater Buying Guide
- 8 Best Room Heaters Types
- 9 Choosing Best Room Heater in India
- 10 Features to Look in Room Heaters
- 11 Room Heater Safety Precautions
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions
Top 9 Best Room Heaters in India 2020
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Best Room Heater
- Ideal for a small/medium room. i.e, up to 250sq.ft
- Meant for Spot Heating.
- It’s heating element has a long life
- Its thermal cut-off provides additional protection.
- It comes with two types of heat settings: 1000 W and 2000 W
- It comes with non-sagging
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
Usha Quartz 800-Watt Best Room Heater
- Suitable for small rooms only
- Consumes low power
- It comes with a safety switch that automatically turns off the heater to prevent overheating or in case it falls or tips over.
- Powder-coated finish to prevent corrosion.
- It comes with 2 heating positions to suit your comfort
- It comes with a 1-Year warranty
Havells OFR-9Fin 2500-Watt PTC Fan Best Room Heater
- Cord storage and rear safety cover
- Overheat protection and tilt over switch for safety
- Thermostatic heat control and caster wheels are provided for easy mobility
- The power consumption is 2000 watt
- PTC heater with fan
- It comes with a 1-Year warranty
Havells Iron Calido Gold 2000 Watt, PTC fan Best Room Heater
- Clean and safe heating
- Power consumption 2000w
- Plastic body
- Built with a Thermostat
- Weight 3 Kg
- Easy adjustments in the Room temperature
Havells OFR 13Fin 2900-Watt PTC Fan Best Room Heater
- Cord Storage and rear safety cover
- It has come 3 power settings 1000/1500/2500 watts and an additional 400 watts (Heater+Fan)
- PTC heater with fan
- Overheat Protection
- Thermostatic heat control
Usha 423 N Heat Convector Best Room Heater
- Ideal for a small room. i.e, up to 150sq.ft
- It has come with 3 Heating positions 665/1330/2000 Watts
- Two fan speed
- Twin-turbo design for better heating
- Night Light indicator
- Safety thermal cut out and portable
- It comes with 1 Year warranty
Morphy Richards OFR 9F 2400-Watt Oil-filled radiator with PTC fan Best Room heater
- It has a power selection Knob
- It has an adjustable thermostat to maintain desired room temperature
- It has castor wheels for easy mobility
- It has 3 Heat setting 400/2000/2400 watts
- It comes with 2 Year warranty
Bajaj Delux 2000-Watt Best Room Heater
- It has 2 heat settings 1000 and 2000 watts
- It has an adjustable thermostat for desirable temperature
- It has Tilting Legs
- It has a compact design
- It has a stainless steel reflector
- It comes with a 2-year warranty
Usha HC 812 T 2000-Watt Heat convector Best Room Heater
- It has a thermostat control
- It has a twin blade fan
- It has an operating voltage of 230 volts
- It has three heating positions and two fan speeds
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
Premium Quality Best Room Heaters
Usha 3809 F 2000–Watt Oil Filled Radiator Best Room Heater
- It has 3 heating positions 2000W, 1200W, 800W
- It has a 500W fan for faster heating
- Adjustable thermostat
- Powder-coated fins for rust protection
- It has cord winder for easy storage
- In-build tip-over switch
- Power consumptions 2000 w
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
Bajaj Majesty RH 11F Plus with Fan Best Room Heater
- It has 3 Heating Settings 1000 w, 1500w, and 2500 watt
- Number of Fins-11
- It has castor wheel for easy mobility
- It has International design and styling
- Noiseless Operation
- It comes with a 2-year warranty
Lasko Products Digital Control Electronic Oscillating Tower Heater
- Digital Control
- Different Heating Positions
- Highly Portable
- Tower Heater
Best Oil-Filled Room Heater in India
Oil-Filled heaters or Oil-Filled radiators are attached to several wings or columns at the base. The oil in the radiator is heated by an electric current and it stores thermal energy. Because silicon oil has a high specific heat capacity.
It will not evaporate. While the heating element is at the base of the heater, due to convection, hot oil flows around the hollow metal columns.
This type of heater (typically ranging from 300w-2400w) gives a stable performance over time in terms of keeping the room warm.
The Oil-filled heater is suited for long-term use and also for large areas.
It is considered efficient because it also scores well at maintaining warm room temperature when the heater is now turned off.
You can choose the best room heater for yourself from the list of the best oil-filled room heaters below.
Best Room Heater for Baby in India
Being a parent is one of the best feelings, but with great joy comes a responsibility. Every season is new for the baby and so this means that parents should be careful beforehand.
Providing a soothing environment for the baby is very important, adding a room heater in winter depends a lot on us.
This is a list of the Best Room Heaters for children. From there, you can choose the Best Heater for your child.
You can choose the best room heater for your baby from the list of Best Room Heaters for Baby below.
|Usha Fan Heater (1212 PTC) 1500W with Adjustable Thermostat Best Room Heater|
|Eveready HC2000 2000W Best Room Heater|
|Orpat OQH-1230 800W Quartz Best Room Heater|
|Orpat OEH-1220 2000W Fan Best Room Heater|
|Bajaj Blow Hot 2000W Best Room Heater|
Best Wall Mount Room Heater in India
Wall mount heaters look like split ACs. As the name itself suggests, they are installed on the wall.
The advantage of wall mount heaters is that they circulate warm air well into the room.
You can choose the best wall mount room heater from our list.
Best Room Heater Company/Brands in India
We have discussed above the Best Room Heater which is the best brand of room heater. Some of the best companies are Bajaj, Orpat, Orient, Usha, Havells, Morphy Richards, Black & Decker, etc.
These room heaters are available online at reputed online retailers. You get additional free offers, free shipping features, and other attractive benefits.
- 10 Best Geyser/Water Heater in India Reviews & Buying Guide
- 10 Best Washing Machine in India Reviews & Buying Guide
- 8 Best Washing Machine Under 15000 Reviews
- 10 Best Refrigerator in India Reviews & Buying Guide
Best Room Heater Buying Guide
A Guide to Buying the Right Room Heaters.
As I said to you above, winter is more in North India and some people prefer the winter season and some people want to stay indoors during winter.
By the way, there are many ways to keep the house warm in winter. One of them is a room heater. Room heaters use a variety of mechanisms and techniques to provide warmth not only for the cold winter months but especially on cold evenings.
Room heaters generate and diffuse heat in various ways, and today’s appliances are not only advanced, but they are also inexpensive, energy-efficient, sleek and compact.
Here is the guide that will help you choose a room heater that meets all your requirements, looking at the sheer range of types, technologies, sizes, and construction claims.
This Ready-Reckoner table can help you make the right decision
|Parameters||Fan Heater||Radiant heater||Oil-Filled heater|
|Fit for large spaces||Yes||No||Yes|
|Economic / Price||Yes||Yes||No|
|No Noise pollution||No||Yes||Yes|
|Low time for heating||Yes||Yes||No|
|Maintain oxygen levels and humidity||No||No||Yes|
Best Room Heaters Types
Different categories are available in the market for different buyers.
Room heaters generally fall into three categories that differ from each other in terms of heating methods and technology.
Each category provides heaters with different forms, lacquer, and many other features to compete with each other which causes a lot of confusion.
With the descriptions below for all the major categories, you can definitely choose the right one for you.
It is one of the most commonly used room heater techniques in India. The convection heater is capable of heating a very large space.
The ceramic coil inside this heater helps to heat the air very quickly. There is also a fan of the heater that blows this hot air which is why it takes very little time to create a very high atmosphere.
These room heaters are also known by different names such as ceramic room heaters and fan heaters, so if you are planning to buy a room heater, this information will help you get rid of any possibility of getting confused.
This range of room heaters is very inexpensive compared to the other two and can easily fit your tight budget. Radiant room heaters use infrared rays to generate heat and can only heat surrounding areas.
It is quite obvious that you will get less luxury with less investment, but this does not mean that it is not as useful as others. This room heater has its advantages such as low power consumption, without prolonged heating, and is suitable for being alone in the same room and away from students at home.
If you are looking for a room heater for a very large space, then this room heater will not be able to meet your needs.
In the market, you can see this heater by many other names such as halogen heater, quartz heater, and infrared heater.
Oil-filled heaters are considered the best room heaters.
Because they provide longer heat. While the name suggests that these oils burn for heat, this is not the case.
A heating element is suspended in the oil. This heats the oil, which in turn acts as a heat reservoir that heats the surrounding air.
It can also be used for larger size rooms. It is an expensive room heater due to its advantages.
Below is an image that will help you understand the working of different types of room heaters available in the market.
Choosing Best Room Heater in India
We buy anything without asking questions. Likewise, there are many questions that will be on your mind such as which heater is right? Which heater is in my budget. And many other questions.
Here is the answer to all your questions. Which you should check before buying a room heater.
The amount of watt produced by the room heater determines the coverage area. For example, if you buy a 2000 watt room heater, you can heat an area of 200 sq ft.
First, measure the room you want to heat and then buy a room heater accordingly. For example, a room that measures 10 * 15 feet will measure 150 square feet. But with so many variants it is very difficult to decide which one to choose from.
To help you, we have brought the details of everything you need to buy an ideal room heater. We will talk about their suggestions, types, and designs, as well as safety tips and proper positions of these devices.
Types of Heater
First of all, this is the most important step in buying a heater for your space, where you have to decide what kind of room heater you really want to get. As discussed above, there are different types of room heaters that have advantages and disadvantages.
All you have to do first is to select the category of Best Room Heater, which will definitely help you in selecting the most effective performing room heater for your location.
When you decide what type of heater you are looking for, the heating capacity comes. Which you should always check. This is one of the important features of a room heater that gives us an idea of the area of a room that can effectively cover it.
It usually takes 10 watts of electricity to heat 1 square foot of space. Therefore, if we consider the average size of a room, 1500 watts of power is sufficient to provide a satisfactory heating experience.
Okay, this is just a guideline to get an idea about the power required for the room average. These various portable models may be available that can provide you with an effective amount of power for larger size rooms.
If you are concerned about the electricity bill, it is highly recommended to check and compare efficiency before purchasing a room heater. For example, if we talk about portable heaters, they usually lack the standard EER ratings found on various machines.
There are different room heaters available in the market that provide additional features such as energy-saving mode, low power consumption, adjustable thermostats, automatic timer for power off.
Overall it is always a good idea to check your space and other relevant conditions with different power saving modes before a final decision is made.
With fast-changing technology these days we have solutions to life issues almost every day. But we hardly understand how dangerous these things can be if we do not monitor very carefully.
There are separate room heaters that come with a cool-to-touch exterior frame. These frames reduce the possibility of unwanted injury caused by the heated outer surface.
Many room heaters come with additional features such as automatic power off, which ensures that the heater has to be switched off when there is more heat. This again is a good safety feature that you should always look for so that you can avoid the risk.
Room heaters, like other home appliances, emit noise throughout their operation. However, there are some models available in the market that produce comparatively less noise.
If you are among those who do not like this kind of noise in a quiet environment. So it is always recommended to have a look at models that work quietly in the background without getting your attention.
In this case, non-fan-forced heaters may work for you, or you can also go for oil-filled room heaters to get the same noisy experience.
Features to Look in Room Heaters
The power of the heater affects its heat output, and higher watts produce more heat. 1000 W room heaters come with 5 Amp plugs while 1500 watt or 2000 watt room heaters come with 15 amp plugs.
Most homes only have a 5 amp socket. So if you do not have a 15-ampere socket in your home, go with a 1000 Watt room heater otherwise you will need an electrician to convert the socket to 15 amperes for a 1500 Watt or 2000 Watt room heater.
Automatic On-Off Switch
This switch turns the heater off during overheating. If something or someone touches the protective grill, some units will shut down.
To control the room temperature and make it comfortable
Enables you to set the heater on or off at a specific pre-determined time.
Power Cord Length
Having a sufficiently long cord provides more options for installing heaters and helps avoid the need for expansion boards.
This is a necessity and a convenience when moving heaters from room to room.
Room Heater Safety Precautions
Certain types of room heaters, such as fan heaters and non-oscillating radiant heaters, require you to take safety measures to prevent injury, electrical fires, and room fires.
Frequently Asked Questions