Choosing the best refrigerator under 15000 is not easy when you don’t have many options.
The fridge is that part of your house without which your house seems incomplete.
Refrigerator with a capacity of 170L to 200L is seen in less than 15000. Which is ideal for a small family or 2-4 members.
Buying a refrigerator is a daunting task. Because when you go to the market to get the fridge it is very difficult to understand which refrigerator is best for you.
Here we have prepared a post keeping in mind all the important things that will help you to buy the best refrigerator.
How many liters of the fridge is right for you
Which brand should you trust?
who will give you good service?
We have prepared this post by collecting such questions.
The first cooling system for ice incorporated into food, artificial refrigeration began in the mid-1750s and developed in the early 1800s.
I have tried to include reputable brands like Whirlpool, Samsung, Haier, Godrej, and LG on this list. All these brands offer a good range of refrigerators which are also very advanced in terms of technology.
All these brands provide excellent cooling (you can see the refrigerant gas used for cooling) and most of these refrigerators come with an inbuilt stabilizer. So you do not need to worry about voltage fluctuations.
Refrigerators in this category get you with a 3–4-star rating. Which consumes 200–300 power units per year.
The refrigerator is available between 11000 to 15000 here. I have tried to include these in the best refrigerators under 15000.
But online prices keep decreasing or increasing, so it is possible that the price of some refrigerators may go up to 15000.
- Refrigerator Working
- Buyer’s Guide
- Best Refrigerator Under 15000 Price List
- 10 Best Refrigerator Under 15000 In India 2022
- Whirlpool 190L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Haier 190L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Haier 195L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Samsung 192L 2-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Godrej 190L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Samsung 192L 3-Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- LG 190L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single DoorRefrigerator
- Whirlpool 200L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- LG 188L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- LG 190L 4-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Refrigerator FAQ
- Which is the best refrigerator under 15000?
- Which is the best single door refrigerator?
- Which company is best for the refrigerator in India?
- Which is the best refrigerator under 12000 to buy online?
- Which is the best refrigerator to buy for under Rs 25,000 in India?
- Can I buy at least 180L fridge below 10000? Is this range available?
- What is the most common refrigerator size?
- What should I look for when buying a refrigerator?
- Which refrigerators are most energy-efficient?
- Which refrigerator brand is most reliable?
- My Favorite Refrigerator Under 15000
Before knowing the list of the best refrigerators, let’s take a look at how the refrigerator works.
The refrigerator has not only simplified our lives but has become a product that is now a part of our home. But do you know how the refrigerator works?
Let me help you to know this.
It consists of a compressor that compresses refrigerant gas and maintains the flow of refrigerant throughout the refrigerator.
An important device in this is the condenser, which exits the compressor in the form of high pressure and high-temperature refrigerant vapor, cooled and converted into liquid form.
The main function of the expansion valve is to reduce the pressure and temperature of the high-pressure refrigerant gas coming from below.
This gas then moves into the evaporator. Evaporative work converts low-pressure cold gas into vapor. It starts drawing heat from any material inside it and it turns into heat vapor and the vapor is sent back into the compressor.
Before buying a refrigerator, you will have a lot of questions in mind, you will get answers to all those questions here.
There are some important points that you should keep in mind when buying a refrigerator
The maximum cooling time in the refrigerator should be 8–12 hours which can keep your food fresh and cool even during power cuts.
Before purchasing a fridge, we need to keep in mind how long the fridge keeps your food fresh and cold during a power cut.
Some fridges come with Smart Connect technology that allows you to connect your refrigerator to your home inverter during a power outage.
Capacity and Family Size
Before buying a refrigerator you have to make sure that how big a refrigerator you have to take.
It depends on the size of your family and your eating habits.
- Less than 200 liters capacity for a family of 1 or 2 members
- 200 to 300 liters capacity for a family of 3 members
- Capacity from 250 to 350 liters for a family of 4 members
- Capacity over 300 liters for a family of 5 or more members
BEE Star Rating
Energy rating checks are required for appliances such as refrigerators and air-conditioners. These devices consume more power.
At the very least you should choose an energy-efficient refrigerator with a 3-star rating. They reduce power consumption and also come within your budget.
Before buying a refrigerator, you also have to consider its type. Since your budget is near 15000, you do not have the freedom to choose all types of refrigerators in this range.
Only single doors and mini-refrigerators are available in this price range.
The design of the fridge should be classic and stylish which fits well with your home or kitchen. The handle of the refrigerator should be convenient, allowing you to open the door easily.
The compressor is an essential part of the refrigerator. It helps to keep your food and beverages cool and refreshed.
A smart compressor is a great choice. This ensures the unmatched performance of the fridge.
The smart compressor does not make much noise, and it also comes with a stabilizer-free operation.
The smart compressor allows your refrigerator to connect to the inverter of the home during a power outage.
At the last of the article, you will find my favorite refrigerator under 15000. This will help you to find the best refrigerator under 15000.
Best Refrigerator Under 15000 Price List
|Whirlpool 190L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||3-Star||11,990|
|Haier 190L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||3-Star||11,699|
|Haier 195L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||3-Star||13,799|
|Samsung 192LDirect Cool Single Door Refrigerator||2-Star||12,090|
|Godrej 190LDirect Cool Single Door Refrigerator||3-Star||12,790|
|Samsung 192L Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||3-Star||14,600|
|LG 190L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||3-Star||14,999|
|Whirlpool 200L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||3-Star||14,900|
|LG 188L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||3-Star||12,690|
|LG 190L Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||4-Star||14,890|
Here is the list of the best refrigerator under 15000 in India 2022.
10 Best Refrigerator Under 15000 In India 2022
Whirlpool 190L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool is one of the best brands in refrigerators for the past few decades. You will notice that even in refrigerators priced below 13,000, the Whirlpool offers good build quality and also comes with good features. Let’s talk about these.
- The Whirlpool refrigerator comes with “WDE Gray”, a 190L capacity, and a 3-star BEE energy rating.
- There is plenty of space for the storage of fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator.
- It has a strong recessed handle and features unique features like 2 shelves (wire), ice trays, large freezers, and large crispers.
- Its advanced insulated capillary technology helps maintain the temperature inside the fridge for up to 9 hours cold even after a power cut.
- It comes with an inbuilt stabilizer that works better within 130V-300v fluctuations.
- Its jumbo bottle rack allows 3 bottles of 2L to be easily placed. The defrosting mechanism of the refrigerator provides effective cooling.
- This fridge is excellent in cooling, quality, and power efficiency. It is definitely one of the best refrigerators ranging from 10000 to 15000.
- Fit in budget
- Best cooling
- Energy efficient
- More space inside
- It is easy to clean
- Average Looks
Haier 190L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Haier’s refrigerator is an ideal refrigerator in 190L, Its 190L capacity is perfect for bachelor. It is quite popular on Amazon. Many customers are very happy about this product. Haier is one of the popular international brands.
- Its diamond edge freezing technology helps maintain better cooling efficiency inside the refrigerator and also ensures that ice buildup remains stable.
- Haier offers an inbuilt stabilizer in its refrigerator.
- Its heavy-duty compressors provide greater efficiency to the fridge.
- The fridge provides more space for storing fruits, vegetables, processed foods, drinks, dairy products, and more.
- The 3-star rating makes this refrigerator energy efficient which means that the refrigerator saves electricity and you can save up to Rs 3600 by saving electricity in this way.
- Its design is excellent. Its smart and classic design provides powerful performance and efficient cooling.
- The cabinet of the Haier Refrigerator is made of leather finish which protects it from scratches and gives it a premium look.
- It’s the best refrigerator under 15000 in India.
- Affordable price
- 3-Star rating
- The fridge gives a premium look
- Compressors come with a 5-year warranty
- Manual defrosting is required
Haier 195L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Haier is a top leading brand in home appliances. Haier 195L refrigerator is an excellent refrigerator under 15000. This is a very suitable fridge for a small family.
- It is a 3-star rating refrigerator that saves electricity and saves you lots of electricity. In this category, it is an excellent refrigerator with a 3-star rating.
- This fridge comes with 1 HIT (Hour Icing Technology) technology. This means that you do not need to wait long for the ice.
- Its heavy-duty PUF insulation keeps cooling inside the fridge, which takes only one hour to produce ice in the freezer.
- Its heavy-duty compressor is energy-efficient so that you do not need to take a stabilizer separately.
- It works at 135-290 volts, so you don’t need to panic during voltage fluctuate, your fridge will be safe.
- It is very easy to clean with the help of cloth and detergent.
- Haier uses environmentally friendly gas in its refrigerator.
- R-600a refrigerant gas makes this fridge environment-friendly. This reduces the chances of ozone depletion and does not contribute to global warming.
- It has a defrost button that helps defrost the ice that is stored in the freezer.
- Below this is a tray that stores water when the freezer defrosts and you can also keep the food items that you want to freeze.
- 10-year warranty on compressor
- Toughened glass keep heavy objects
- Decent build quality
- 1 Hour Icing Technology
- Nothing find yet
Samsung 192L 2-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Everyone is well aware of the Samsung brand. It is one of the top brands in home appliances. This Samsung refrigerator is the best product in the range of 10000 to 12000.
- The Samsung 192L 2-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator features a stylish design with a crown door design, bar chrome handle, and clean back.
- This 192L is perfect for a small family.
- Its stabilizer-free operation means that it works very fast and strong and is ready for any voltage fluctuations.
- This protects your fridge from any damage or reduction when the voltage fluctuates.
- The safety gasket helps keep the liner clean and prevents fungi and bacteria from forming inside the refrigerator. The environment inside the fridge is clean.
- It is a 2-star rated fridge.
- The back of the fridge is very easy to clean.
- The rear back comes with fully smooth protection and cables. Which can be cleaned easily.
- In this fridge, you can store large containers of milk and juice in the door with two rows of beverage cans and bottles.
- It has plenty of room to cool long drink bottles without guards.
- This fridge is designed to safely hold up to 150% weight. In this, you can keep the dishes cool and fresh in big vegetables or heavy dishes.
- Bring home this new Samsung fridge and enjoy it. This Samsung refrigerator has everything you need.
- 192L capacity is good for small families
- Toughened glass is shelf type
- It is a free-standing single door refrigerator
- 10-year compressor warranty available
- The refrigerator’s outer body heats up quickly
Godrej 190L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Godrej is one of the top leading brands in India. Godrej takes care of its features and quality in its products. Godrej Fridge can be a good refrigerator if you want to get an Indian brand. Godrej’s first refrigerator was manufactured in India in 1958.
- Godrej has one of the widest service networks. It has 660 service centers and 4500 SmartBuddy technicians in Pan-India.
- This Godrej refrigerator is available on Amazon in the 12000 range.
- The 190L capacity is great for a small family.
- It has a common compressor that maintains a constant temperature in the fridge, keeping food fresh for longer.
- There is the largest space to store vegetables in this fridge, in which you can keep your vegetables and fruits very easily.
- It has an anti-bacterial removable gasket that helps keep bacteria and germs away from your food and keeps your food fresh.
- It has plenty of space for storing a 2.25-liter bottle, so you don’t have to worry about keeping your bottle.
- It has an inbuilt voltage stabilizer that protects your refrigerator from any loss or damage during voltage fluctuations.
- This 3-star refrigerator can be a good deal in this range. So make it a part of your house today.
- Perfect design fit your kitchen
- Able to save electricity
- The compressor comes with a 10-year warranty
- It has a lot of space for storing vegetables and large bottles
Samsung 192L 3-Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
As you all know, Samsung Electronics is a very big company making products. If you are looking for a good and affordable fridge under 15000 then you can choose this refrigerator.
- This 192L capacity refrigerator is perfect for 2 to 3 members.
- The Samsung 192L refrigerator design is a stylish design, it is a new grand door design.
- This fridge comes with inverter compressor technology which can run it on the inverter of your home when the electricity goes out so that the coolness of your fridge is maintained.
- Its digital inverter technology automatically adjusts the speed of compressors in response to cooling demand at 7 levels. This consumes less energy and reduces noise.
- Its wedge box provides you with a convenient place to store fresh vegetables and fruits. It is a large wedge box that keeps your vegetables and fruits fresh.
- Its 3-star rating will definitely attract you to buy a fridge.
- The 3-star rating means that this refrigerator is an energy-efficient refrigerator that will save you a lot of power.
- The new Direct Cool range of the fridge is efficient in maintaining the temperature balance inside the fridge, which helps keep your vegetables and fruits fresh for up to 15 days.
- This refrigerator can run on the electricity generated by the solar panel. It can operate at a voltage of 100V-300V.
- This is an energy-efficient refrigerator
- Its stylish design gives it a premium look
- It has digital inverter compressor technology which is energy-efficient and reduces noise
- It comes with a 10-year compressor warranty
- The material used in the interior is nothing special
LG 190L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single DoorRefrigerator
LG is a South Korean company that has established a distinct identity in the Indian market. This LG refrigerator is perfect for your budget. It can become a great product in the 13000 range.
- It is a 3-star refrigerator that reduces power consumption and saves electricity.
- LG’s new range comes with Smart Inverter Compressor Technology. It is an energy-efficient compressor.
- LG Direct Cool Refrigerator has the fastest ice-making technology, which makes ice fast in just 108 minutes.
- Its Smart Connect technology helps connect your refrigerator to a home inverter during a power outage.
- This LG direct-cool refrigerator can operate in a voltage range of 90 to 310 V. This means that this fridge can work even without a stabilizer.
- This 190L capacity is perfect for a small family.
- It has a lattice-type box cover, which maintains moisture at an optimum level. When moisture from stored food evaporates, it condenses on the same lattice.
- Great saving
- High efficiency
- More durable
- Smart inverter compressor technology
- Best quality
- No negative points have been seen yet about the product
Whirlpool 200L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This Whirlpool refrigerator is a 3-star rated refrigerator. Which reduces power consumption and helps in saving your electricity money. This Whirlpool refrigerator comes with an attractive design.
- Its biggest feature is that this fridge stays cold for 12 hours during power cuts.
- In its insulated capillary technology, the pipe carrying refrigerant gas from the compressor to the freezer is completely surrounded by super cold gas.
- Due to its superior compressor efficiency, rapid cooling during power cuts and freezing remains inside the refrigerator for up to 12 hours.
- The Whirlpool 200L Refrigerator has an easy, accessible, and sturdy chiller tray to slide into which you can correctly store quick-access items such as dairy products, bottles, and more.
- The Whirlpool 200L refrigerator easily connects to your home inverter. So that fruits, vegetables, and food can remain fresh for a long time.
- Its easy defrosting mechanism ensures hassle-free use of the refrigerator with effective cooling at the press of a button.
- The 200L capacity is perfect for a small family. This is a good deal. Whirlpool’s refrigerator is excellent in this range.
- Excellent design
- Budget-friendly fridge
- This is an energy-efficient fridge
- Up to 12 hours of cooling retention even during the power cut
- It comes with a 10-year compressor warranty
- No negative points have been seen yet about the product
LG 188L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This single-door refrigerator from LG comes with a storage capacity of 188 liters. It is a better-performing and stylish refrigerator.
- It uses direct quiet technology and is more efficient and effective.
- All LG refrigerators are in accordance with energy efficiency standards by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE).
- It has a special mesh-type box cover that maintains moisture at an optimum level. When the moisture from the stored food evaporates, it condenses on its lattice.
- Its anti-bacterial gasket keeps your food clean and healthy for a long time.
- LG Direct Cool Refrigerators can operate in a voltage range of 135 ~ 290V ^. This means that your fridge can work even without a stabilizer.
- It is one of the best single-door refrigerators under 15000. Which is easily available in your budget.
- Perfect cooling
- Energy efficient
- Best performance
- No negative points have been seen yet about the product
LG 190L 4-Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- The stylish single-door refrigerator comes with unmatched performance, superb savings, super silent operation, and a smart inverter compressor.
- This model refrigerator has a 4-star rating in energy consumption.
- It uses direct calming technology and is more efficient and effective, maintaining freshness 6-7 hours during power drainage.
- Its smart inverter compressor is designed to deliver unmatched performance, superb savings, super silent operation, and stabilizer-free operation.
- Revolutionary Smart Connect technology helps you connect your refrigerator to a home inverter in case of a power cut.
- A special lattice-type box cover, which maintains moisture at an optimum level when moisture from stored food is vaporized and then condensed onto the lattice.
- It is one of LG’s best refrigerators which is also budget-friendly.
- Nice build quality
- Excellent performance
- Very low energy consumption
- Noiseless operation
- There is some delay in customer service
Which is the best refrigerator under 15000?
I have prepared a list of the best refrigerator under 15000. From which you can choose the best refrigerator for you.
If you still can’t find it, you can choose Whirlpool’s 200L capacity 3-star rating direct-cool single door refrigerator or you can bring a Samsung 192L 3-star inverter direct-cool single door refrigerator.
Which is the best single door refrigerator?
Here is the complete list of single-door refrigerators, but if you are still unable to choose the refrigerators for yourself, then you can choose the best single-door refrigerators from the options given below.
Here is the list of the best single door refrigerator
- Whirlpool 190L 2-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Whirlpool 200L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- LG 270L 3-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Whirlpool 200L 4-Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- LG 215L 4-Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Godrej 190L 5-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Haier 220L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Samsung 212L 3-Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Which company is best for the refrigerator in India?
If you want to go with an Indian company, Whirlpool and Godrej are the top leading brands in refrigerators. These are both Indian companies.
Best Refrigerator Brand in India
- LG Refrigerator
- Samsung Refrigerator
- Haier Refrigerator
- BPL Refrigerator
Which is the best refrigerator under 12000 to buy online?
You do not have many options available under 12000 but here is a list of some of the best refrigerators which are the best refrigerators under 12000 which you can buy from Amazon. These are the highest-selling refrigerators of Amazon. You can choose from this list below.
Here is the list of the best refrigerator under 12000
- Whirlpool 190L 2-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (10,990)
- Godrej 181L 2-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (10,932)
- Haier 190L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (11,549)
- Samsung 192L 1-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (11,090)
- Samsung 192L 2-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (11,999)
Which is the best refrigerator to buy for under Rs 25,000 in India?
Plenty of refrigerator options are available under 25000. Here is the list of Amazon’s best-selling refrigerators, which are very good and energy-efficient refrigerators. You can choose the best fridge for you.
Here is the list of the best refrigerator under 25,000
- Godrej 261L 3-Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (23,499)
- Samsung 253L 4-Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (23,390)
- Whirlpool 240L Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator (23,490)
- LG 260L 3-Star Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator (24,490)
- Whirlpool 245L 4-Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (19,990)
- LG 270L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator (20,490)
Can I buy at least 180L fridge below 10000? Is this range available?
You do not have many options under 10000. But a Haier refrigerator is available in this range.
Haier 181L 3-Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
What is the most common refrigerator size?
The size of professional-grade refrigerators varies depending on their layout top mount, side by side, etc. Standard sizes are 30 to 36 inches, width 67 to 70 inches, and depth 29 to 35 inches.
What should I look for when buying a refrigerator?
There are a few things that we need to pay attention to when buying a refrigerator. First of all, you have to decide what kind of fridge you want such as a side-by-side, bottom-freezer, or top-freezer model.
Refrigerator Size If your family is small, then you should choose a low-capacity refrigerator such as a 175L to 195L refrigerator is the appropriate choice. Also, check the facilities available in the fridge.
Which refrigerators are most energy-efficient?
There are many refrigerators that are energy efficient. Refrigerators ranging from 3-star BEE rating to 5-star BEE rating are very energy efficient. All the fridges offered here are energy efficient. And you can also see this article –Best Refrigerator in India
Which refrigerator brand is most reliable?
According to my, Whirlpool is one of the top reliable brands. In second place is Samsung.
Therefore it was a list of the best refrigerator under 15000. I hope this helps you in choosing the right refrigerators. But if you are still unable to understand which fridge to take. So you can see my favorite list.
My Favorite Refrigerator Under 15000
Haier 195L 3-Star Refrigerator
The first name on my favorite list is Haier 195L 3-Star Refrigerator. It is a 3-star rated refrigerator in the 15000 range which is energy-efficient and its 195L capacity is perfect for a small family. It also has a 10-year warranty on the compressor.
Samsung 192L 3-Star Inverter Refrigerator
My second favorite fridge is Samsung’s 192L 3-Star Inverter Refrigerator. It is an inverter compressor technology fridge. It is difficult to find a 3-star rated refrigerator with inverter technology at such a cheap price.
Our Other Top Articles
- Best Refrigerator Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Washing Machine Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Washing Machine Under 15000 Reviews
- Best Room Heaters Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Dishwasher Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Geysers/Water Heater Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Gaming Laptops Reviews
- Best Laptops Reviews & Buyer’s Guide